What is CCTV?
CCTV (closed-circuit television) also known as video surveillance, is the use of video cameras to transmit a signal to a specific place, on a limited set of monitors.
What are the benefits of CJ Fire & Security installing a CCTV system for your home or business?
There are many advantages of CCTV security systems, the most common advantages are:
- Increased deterrent – CCTV systems are a great deterrent to potential thieves and intruders.
- Safer working environment – CCTV helps to ensure adherence to health and safety policies and can be invaluable in staff training.
- Increased detection – higher prosecution rates for home owners and businesses with CCTV systems installed.
- Remote monitoring – keep a close eye on your home or business when you aren’t there or even on holiday! All CCTV systems installed by EFP Fire & Protection can be viewed and controlled remotely over the internet (via an iPhone, tablet, laptop etc).
- Reduced retail theft – shop lifters deliberately target businesses with poor security and will look elsewhere if there is a risk they may be caught on camera.
- Receive warnings in advance – Our CCTV systems can alert users of any suspicious activity, via email or text, enabling you to view the property or business’s CCTV equipment and if necessary notify the police prior to a crime has been committed.
- Staff protection – CCTV is ideal for preventing occurrences between staff and false claims of misconduct.
- Reduced fear of crime – knowing that your home or business is well protected and monitored gives a feeling of security.