Fire Alarm & Security Engineer
Vacancy: Available (as of 5th July 2022)
Job Type: Fire Alarm & Security Engineer
Location: Based in Southampton, Hampshire with works across, South London and South West of the UK
Salary: Competitive Salary
EFP Fire & Protection are expanding throughout the South West of the UK and we are looking for a Fire & Security Engineer to join our ever-growing team to assist in the installation, servicing and repairing of our systems and equipment. The successful candidate must be hard working, self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative.
- Installation, Maintenance and Commission of the following systems:
- Fire alarm
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke Ventilation
- Fire Extinguishers
- Responsible for meeting daily service repair needs and driving customer satisfaction
- Document via tablet, all maintenance inspections and service work
- Ability to work with and quickly learn different types of systems is desirable e.g. fire alarm / emergency lights, smoke ventilation and fire extinguishers.
- Emergency call out/standby rota every 1 in 7 weeks.
You must have
- 3 years or more experience within the industry
- Have knowledge of various Fire Alarm products and manufacturers
- Reliable & Trustworthy
- Physically fit and healthy
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work within a team as well as autonomously
- Willing to travel
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Must be able to pass DBS check & Security Screening checks
- Competitive Hourly Rate with Overtime
- Test Equipment
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Company Pension
- Travel Time Paid
- Tablet & Mobile
- Ongoing Training / Development
How to apply?
Please remember to attach an electronic copy of your CV when completing our contact form.