Trainee Fire & Security Engineer x 2
Vacancy: Available (as of 5th July 2022)
Job Type: Trainee Fire & Security Engineer
Location: South East
This a trainee position and a comprehensive training programme will be provided to assist in the installation, servicing and repairing of our systems and equipment.
- Installation, Maintenance and Commission of the following systems:
- Fire Alarm
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke Ventilation
- Intruder Alarms
- Fire Doors
- Access Controls
- Responsible for meeting daily service & repair needs
- Input via a tablet, all maintenance inspections and service work
- Ability to work with and quickly learn different types of systems is desirable e.g. door entry / CCTV / intruder systems.
- Emergency call out/standby rota every 1 in 7 weeks.
You must have
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Reliable & Trustworthy
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Physically fit and healthy
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work within a team as well as autonomously
- Willing to travel
- Must be able to pass CRB / Security Screening checks
- Comprehensive Training Programme based
- Competitive Hourly Rate with Overtime
- PPE Provided
- Travel Time Paid
- On Going Training / Development
- Company Pension
- Test Equipment Provided
- Company Van
- Company Fuel Card
- Career Opportunities
- Company Tablet & Mobile
How to apply?
Please remember to attach an electronic copy of your CV when completing our contact form.