Vacancy: Available (as of 26th September 2020)
Job Type: Security Engineer
Salary: Hourly rate is negotiable depending on experience. Overtime maybe required.
We are expanding to recruit a full-time Security Engineer for an immediate start.
The successful candidate must be hard working, self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative.
- Installation, Maintenance and Commission of the following systems:
- Intruder Alarm
- Door Entry / Access
- Nurse Call
- Gate Automation
- Responsible for meeting daily service repair needs and driving customer satisfaction
- Document via tablet, all maintenance inspections and service work
- Ability to work with and quickly learn different types of systems is desirable e.g. fire alarm / emergency lights, smoke ventilation and fire extinguishers.
- Emergency call out/standby (fire biased) rota every 1 in 7 weeks.
You must have
- 3 years or more experience within the industry
- Reliable & Trustworthy
- Physically fit and healthy
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work within a team as well as autonomously
- Willing to travel
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Must be able to pass DBS check
- Desirable: Having experience with Paxton, Hikvision, Hanwha, Comelit and Videx systems.
- Desirable: Knowledge of conventional and addressable fire alarm systems
- Competitive Hourly Rate with Overtime
- Test Equipment
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Company Pension
- On Going Training
- Travel Time Paid
- Tablet & Mobile
How to apply?
Please remember to attach an electronic copy of your CV when completing our contact form.