Passive Fire Protection/Fire Stopping
Vacancy: Available (as of 26th September 2020)
Job Type: Passive Fire Protection/Fire Stopping
Location: Ipswich, Colchester, Chelmsford & London
Salary: Hourly rate is negotiable depending on experience. Overtime maybe required.
Due to growth within the business we are looking for an experienced individual to carry out Passive Fire Protection/Fire Stopping works within various building environments with an immediate start.
- Duties will include Fire Stopping Works in housing blocks, schools and private/commercial premises within various areas like electric cupboards, corridors, loft spaces, ceilings, fire doors & surrounds etc, all to a high standard within a given specification.
- Installation and application of intumescent products, fire batt, mastic within manufacturer guidelines.
- The right candidates would be enthusiastic and have a very much "hands on" approach.
- They need to be self-motivated, be able to work with minimal supervision under pressure and to deadlines.
You must have
- Carpentry Experience 2 years essential
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work within a team as well as autonomously
- Willing to travel
- Reliable & Trustworthy
- Physically fit and healthy
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Must be able to pass DBS check
- Desirable: CSCS Card (not essential)
- Desirable: NVQ 2 in Fire Stopping (not essential)
Desirable: 3 years or more experience within the industry (not essential)
- Competitive Hourly Rate with Overtime
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Company Pension
- On Going Training
- Travel Time Paid
- Tablet & Mobile
How to apply?
Please remember to attach an electronic copy of your CV when completing our contact form.