Accounts Assistant - Apprenticeship
Vacancy: Available (as of 23rd October 2021)
Job Type: Accounts Assistant - Apprenticeship
Salary: Starting Salary £10,000 with regular incremental increases in line with performance
Are you looking for a career in finance?
We are a fast-growing company that is based in Ipswich, with an exciting opportunity for 3 apprentices to join our accounts team.
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated and energetic individuals to join us.
You will need to be able to work to deadlines and take control of your workload
Have strong numeracy skills and good attention to detail
Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Working as part of a team is essential
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Invoice input into in-house database and accounts system
- Dealing with purchase invoice queries
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Preparing supplier payment runs for authorisation
- Calling customers
- Dealing with customer queries
- Updating relevant reports
- Sending out monthly customer statements
- Any Ad-hoc duties that may be required
You must have
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Flexible approach with an ability to work as part of a team
- Reliable nature
- A knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- GSCE’s in English and Maths
Hours of work
9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Starting Salary £10,000 with regular incremental increases in line with performance
22 Days holiday plus bank holidays
Level 3 apprenticeship with the AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians)
How to apply?
Please remember to attach an electronic copy of your CV when completing our contact form.